The Marketing Coordinator will work directly under the Marketing Manager at TEI to support development of project proposals, website and social media content, and other tasks that help TEI promote its work, people, and clients. The Marketing Coordinator will have opportunities to be creative and work across teams to help identify and craft marketing strategies and materials while supporting TEI’s pursuit of new project work.
Team leadership opportunities include participating in company-based activities that reinforce skills and company culture, following best practices, and providing new ideas. TEI places great value on learning from experts in our fields and from each other.
Examples of Projects & Responsibilities
The Marketing Coordinator will support both planning and engineering practices at TEI. The following are examples of the types of work and responsibilities you may expect:
- Works with project managers and team members to develop visually-appealing, legible, and complete proposals that support a successful track record of winning new project work.
- Coordinates with project managers to create project marketing materials at key points in a project or at completion.
- Works with all team members to ensure resumes, bios, and headshots are maintained and current for use in proposals and the website.
- Works with project teams to collect and organize project photos for use in marketing materials.
- Works with team members to develop new website and social media content.
- Coordinates with Marketing Director and team members for events and sponsorships.
- Assists Marketing Director and Office Leads to develop broad marketing materials and strategies for promoting TEI (website, social media, sponsorships, etc.)
- Supports TEI’s primary office in Houston and new office in Denver.
TEI encourages a willingness to learn and grow, and a desire to deliver high-quality deliverables. A passion for transportation and making great communities is a plus as it’s at the core of what we do. We encourage anyone with a desire to bring creativity and great design to elevate TEI’s marketing efforts to apply. A successful candidate should meet some or many of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, or marketing communications, or other related field (this can be substituted with working experience)
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design, marketing, or communications (internships can qualify)
- An enthusiastic individual with a desire to learn, expand their marketing expertise, and ask thoughtful questions
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with an eye towards ensuring compliance with proposal requirements and editing content for clarity
- Time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign experience is required and experience with Illustrator and Photoshop is desired
- Experience with WordPress and SEO
How to apply:
Please email a cover letter and resume as a combined PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the submission form below.
Click here for a pdf of this job posting: TEI Marketing Coordinator.